Class & Event Cancellation
- Call us at (503)610-6300 or email us and tr******@de***********.org and talk with one of our instructors or staff.
- Let them know you need to cancel or transfer your class registration. Be prepared to provide
- Your name
- The class or event title and date
- Credit card information (for paid registrations)
Cancellation & Transfer Policy for Paid Classes
- To receive a full refund for a paid class, you must cancel your registration 48 hours or more before the class start time.
- Refunds will not be granted for registration cancellations placed less than 24 hours before the class start time.
- Refunds will not be granted for no-shows to classes, or other training events.
- Exceptions to our refund policy may be Considered by DAC Administrative for a partial refund (up to 80%) for cancellations that are made more than 12 but less than 48 hours.
- Classes that are cancelled by DAC will be refunded in full, regardless of the time frame. Inclement weather does not necessarily cancel an event; DAC will contact you if the event is cancelled.
To transfer your paid class registration to an alternate date, you must contact DAC 48 hours or more before the class start time or use the online process (in your email Receipt).
Registration transfers must be for a future date of the same class. Transfers may not be granted for requests less than 48 hours before the class start time.
You may cancel any free class or event registration (or transfer to another free class) up until the start time of the class.
Return, Refund of goods sold
If you are not happy with the purchase of a product, we will accept a return of a unused product within 7 days. Once we receive the returned item, defensivearts.org will then give a full refund (excluding shipping as we are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order).
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
- Discounted items are not eligible for a return.
- DAC will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners.
- Returned items must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging and in the condition, they were received or may not be eligible for refund or be subject to a restocking fee.
- We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipment, therefore we recommend an insured and trackable mail service.
- We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery.
- We aim to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- All goods will be inspected on return.